Operations and Maintenance of
Oil and Gas Facilities
Our O&M Services scope includes but not limited to:
- Technical Management
- Cost Control/ Management
- Supplies of Provisions and Stores
- Surveys/Consultancy Services & Statutory Vessel Inspections by recognised authority.
- Oil Pollution Control – Contingency Response Plan
- Quality Assurance- Onboard Safety Audit
- Planned & Predictive Maintenance
- IACS Classification
- Well Services
- Fuel and Bunkering Operations
- Regular and Special Laboratory Analysis
- HSSE Plan, Coordinating and Implementation of all Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Policies
- Asset Integrity Management
- Catering Services
- Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Risk Assessment
- Training and Competency Assessment
In a global economy where budgets are carefully crafted and expenses closely monitored, our clients depend on us to provide total maintenance services projects of any scale that align with their business goals and our professional commitment to excellence and safety. Our efforts to ensure the safety of our customers through dedicated maintenance work have helped us develop some long-lasting partnerships that have lasted decades.
For us, clients are more than projects; our reputation hinges on the continued satisfaction of each one. Through every step of our partnership, LES will assemble the right workforce, with the right skills, to meet your short and long-term maintenance goals.