Since 1970 Zap-Lok™ connections have been utilised extensively throughout the energy sector with over 1OO,OOOkm installed onshore in USA, Canada, Peru, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and Australia.
- Approved for subsea use by Shell, Chevron and Total with over 5800km installed since 1980.
- Lloyds Register and Bureau Veritas approved for up to 16″ NB Pipelines.
- Zap-Lok™ connection can be considered to be equivalent to a DNV Cl class weld.
- Zap-Lok™ pipeline insurable under CAR policy.
- Installed in water depth up to 120m and approved to 300m.
- Offshore installation rate of up to Skm per day.
- Over 8 million joints only 20 recorded cases of failure onshore and 2 offshore.
- Customer references from Chevron, Perenco and Maurel & Prom.
Since 1980 Zap-Lok™ has been used to install over 5800km pipelines subsea from shoreline to 120m water depth.
-USA Gulf of Mexico
-West Africa, Gulf of Guinea – Gabon, Cameroon and Congo
-Thailand, South China Sea