Many hazards cannot be detected by human senses: toxic gases, oxygen deficiency, combustible gases and vapours. All these hazards pose a serious threat to human life and plant safety in many branches of industry. Portable gas detectors alert a worker early and increase occupational safety.
When it comes to reliable gas detection, you can trust on portable gas detectors from Dräger. We are well experienced in this technology and offer a full range from reliable gas detectors, stations for calibration and bump testing, as well as software solutions, helpful system components, and accessories.
Gas Detection Tubes
Dräger X-act 7000
Simultaneous Test Set
The Dräger-Tubes are an extremely cost-effective and, above all, reliable method of measurement. Dräger-Tubes have proved themselves a million times over and are used all over the world.
The Dräger Sampling Tubes and Systems are very reliable in use even with complex compounds and mixtures of substances.
The innovative Dräger X-act® 7000 analysis system consists of Dräger MicroTubes and an opto-electronic analysis device that lets you precisely measure gases in the low ppb range. It gives you precise results right on-site, replacing slow, expensive lab analyses. It’s extremely easy to use: insert the Dräger MicroTubes, start measuring, then read out the test result.
Fast measurement with one hand: The Dräger-Tube pump accuro allows you to use the established Dräger-Tubes to take measurements under extreme conditions.
The easy-to-use Dräger-Tubes have already been calibrated and form a perfect unit with the Dräger-Tube pump.
Risks and potential dangers at a glance: The SimultanTest Sets allow the measurement of five different gases at the same time.
Advantages of passive sampling:
- Low price since no additional sampling equipment is required
- Long-term sampling does not require any preparation of the room
- Low determination and detection limits
- Fluctuations of concentration are integrated into the measurement result
- Overview measurements as well as surveillance of limit values
Advantages of active sampling:
- Accumulation of substances in large amount of air within short time
- Low determination and detection limits
- Opto-electronic analysis system for selective detection of carcinogenic and toxic substances
- Lab quality measurement in PPB (parts per billion) range
- To be used with Dräger MicroTubes
- With coupler and X-am pump suitable for CSE
- Measures the lowest-quantity concentrations with lab-quality analysis
- Explosion-proof and ready to use
Also suitable for pump-assisted testing
- Manual tube pump for spot measurements with a limited number of strokes
- Integrated stroke counter for safe control
- Easy to operate with one hand
- Can be used in explosive areas
- Mobile spot measurement
Dräger Simultaneous Test Set
- Parallel measurement of five gases
- Air is simultaneously drawn with Dräger-Tube pump
- For different combinations of organic and inorganic gases
- Fast results
The Dräger X-dock® series provides you with full control of your portable Dräger gas detection instruments. Automatic bump tests and calibrations with reduced test gas consumption and short testing times save time and money. Comprehensive documentation and evaluations provide you with a clear overview.
Up to 10 modules can be connected to the X-dock at any given time, allowing you to test gas detection instruments simultaneously but also independently of each other.
The automatic bump test also saves time, because the test only takes 8 to 15 seconds1. All Dräger test gas cylinders are already stored in the database – entering the part number will automatically fill in the fields required for the gas configuration. This eliminates the need for manual data entry.
1 For standard sensors: CH4, O2, CO, H2S
- Touchscreen operation at the master station
- Up to three configurable test routines
- Automatic leak tests
- Automatic tests of alarm elements (acoustic, visual and vibration alarms)
- Optional charging function for X-am 1/2/5×00, 3500/8000
- Replaceable seal cartridge
- 12V operation (e.g., in vehicles) possible
- Can be subsequently expanded with up to 10 modules (X-dock 6300/6600)
- Evaluation of sensor response time
The X-dock manager offers much more;
- An overview page that quickly compiles the most important information: Gas exposure in specific areas, number of conducted tests, device availability, an overview of created/sent reports
- Templates for regular reports that can be sent by email or saved as PDF files
- An issue and return function to allocate gas detection instruments to specific individuals
- Monitoring of stations within the network: All connected systems can be monitored (e.g., information on the gas configuration)
- Overview of devices: direct access to test reports and device configuration
- Notifications, also via email, e.g. if test gases are running out
- Parameterization of gas meters via templates
Configurable tables with information about devices including the export option
Dräger Bump Test Station
Easy to use, stand-alone and portable. With the Bump Test Station, functionality tests of gas detection and warning devices can be carried out easily and quickly.
The Bump Test Station has no requirement of any power source and can thus be used at any location. The easy to use Bump Test Station checks whether the instrument in question is responding to a known concentration of gas. The gas provided by the Bump Test Station flows through the dust and water filter to the sensor(s) confirming correct functionality of the gas detector ensuring compliance with country-specific requirements and regulations, standards, recommendations, etc.
If the test is not completed successfully, the device has to be adjusted/calibrated. This calibration is capable of being carried out automatically on the Bump Test Station.
Calibration of equipment will ensure safe operation and functionality of equipment and will also meet with the applicable regulations and codes of practice. Various calibration gas options are easily available.
The gases are supplied in small, light and recyclable disposable cylinders. Therefore, calibration tasks and function tests can easily be carried out in the workshop or on-site.
Dräger calibration gases are tailored for use with Dräger X-dock and Bump Test Station. X-dock identifies the applied gas by means of the order number, thereby saving valuable time when entering different substances.
The Dräger calibration gases are specifically tailored to meet the requirements of the range of gas measuring devices and sensors within Dräger’s portfolio.
All Dräger pressure regulators are adjusted to the optimal flow for Dräger devices. Different pressure regulators are available, also for reactive gases like ammonia or chlorine.
Calibration Gas and Accessories
Depending on your gas monitor in use and the gases you would like to measure, there are different sensor types available.
All our DrägerSensors are produced in-house. The XS and XXS sensors detect many different gases and vapours in vol.-% and ppm.
For frequent occurrence of explosive gases, we offer our infrared sensors, and when dealing with explosive mixtures, our catalytic ex sensors with high poisoning resistance may be the right choice.
Furthermore, PID sensor gas detectors are available for detecting volatile organic compounds in the ppm or ppb ranges.