Vacancy for Design Engineers
Job Description – Valve Maintenance Manager
Minimum 5 – 8 years experience in Valves maintenance and repair Services, Valve Specialist and other related products/services.
- Engineering Qualification preferably
- Ability to work with people at various levels
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office package
- Quality and productivity focused
- Experience working lapping machine lathes
- Technical knowledge’s, sales and managerial scopes
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labor allocation for day to day operations.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Assist with quoting, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- Regularly report progress on each job.
- Act as a technical adviser on key projects.
- Work with the Operations to respond to client’s requests for updates on the status of their jobs.
- Identify client’s needs and explain technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used.
- Receive and review feedback from clients and follow up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Investigate client complaints and concerns arising from products and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
- Look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities.
- Responsible for maintenance (including repairing, replacing and restocking) of Workshop tools, fixings, materials, and other consumables.
- Ensure housekeeping is done & with required quality.
- Work on developing the workshop Facilities (such as storage, materials, tools etc.), Products & Services.