LES Energy is an independent company actively involved in the provision of Project Management Support Services to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and Energy markets in Nigeria and the sub region. We provide Operations & Maintenance Services, Marine & Subsea Services, Procurement, Wellhead & Valve Maintenance, Specialized Recruitment Services and Training.
We currently have over 450 Nigerian and Expatriate personnel supporting various projects in Shell, Chevron, Addax, Saipem etc.
LES Energy currently has a new project about to commence offshore Nigeria. We are looking for Production and Maintenance Staff and we have several new vacancies to man a MOPU and to work in the client’s office:
- Offshore Installation Manager (OIM’s)
- Chief Engineers (MSUP)
- Mechanical Engineers (Assistant engineer)
- Electrical Engineers and Instrument control engineer
- Assistant electrical and instrumentation technician
- Production and Process Engineers (production supervisor)
- HSE Supervisor with Helideck experience (safety officer) SAFO
- Crane operators /deckhand
- Able seamen (AB)
- Ordinary seamen (OS)
- Senior process operator
- Junior process operator(JPOP)
- Coded welders with TIC/ARC welding capability with brazing ability
- Instrument engineer
- Well head intervention superintendent
- Junior well head intervention
- Productions supervisor (PSUP)
- Senior production operator (SPO)
- Cost Controller
- Senior Planner
- Project Engineer
- Process maintenance officer (PMO)
- Helicopter / Radio Officer (HLO)
- Laboratory Technicians
- Motor man
Place of service: Nigeria
All positions are open to both Nationals and Expatriates; applicants should have a minimum of 5 years experience in relevant fields.
It would be an advantage to have a current BOSIET, Offshore Medical Certificate and DPR OSP.
Kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com indicating position applied for in the subject including the following below:
- Updated Resume, should contain Date of Birth, Phone numbers and email address.
- Expected Monthly Salary (NET).
- Availability for Interview.
- Nearest available date to be mobilized.
- Present Location.